After 3 years of working and school and I am now officially a stay at home mom! I am loving it! It is the hardest job I have ever had in my life, but I am grateful that I have a husband that is willing to work so hard and helps keep me going every day. Since I have been at home, I have been finding little projects around the house to help me move forward each day. I love reading my friends and family's blogs, so I decided to start one of my own.
A little about our family right now.
Andrew (my husband) is working at a company called MarketStar. He just finished a class that helped him prepare for taking the GMAT in order to go back to school to get his MBA. He is smart, funny, and you'll know he cares for you if he teases you all the time. He is currently trying to grow a beard.
Melissa (that's me! :-) ) I just graduated from the University of Utah with my Bachelor's in Audiology and Speech Pathology. I am of course enjoying being a stay at home mom. I am trying to grow my hair out, though it seems to have stopped a few inches below my shoulder... To keep me entertained I am learning how to decorate our new house we just got in February!
Corbin (our son). He is 3-years-old and a little ball of energy! He is very friendly as long as I am around. He talks a million words per minute (yes, just like me when I was younger), yet most of it I do not understand... He misses his old friends, but is learning how to make new friends in our new neighborhood. He has also learned attitude. His favorite words are no and whatever.
That is our family in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment