Thursday, July 14, 2011

Installing your own sprinkler system

Andrew and I thought it would save us a lot of money to put in our own back yard. We have learned that all though it is less than half the cost of paying a professional, it takes a lot more time. Today I started to dig trenches. We are renting a trencher for the backyard, but we have to tap into the main line at the front of the house and since we do not know the layout of our current sprinkler system, we get to dig that part by hand... I will be more than happy when this is all over. I will post pictures step by step once we are finished (I almost can't bare to post them now because it doesn't look like we've done all that much...).

1 comment:

  1. I remember helping my dad put in our sprinkler system when I was a kid. Its alot of work! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog