I cannot believe it, but it has finally happened! Corbin likes swimming! Well, at least in the bath tub he does. Corbin decided that he wanted to be like Jake Sully in Avatar and swim. He put his head under water and started to kick! I'm so proud of him! Now I just need to convince him that a swimming pool is like a giant bath tub... Probably should start small, though, with a little pool in the front yard, then maybe the neighbor's pool. Eventually we will work towards going to an actual swimming pool :-)
 |
| I think it's brave of Corbin to want to put his head under water! |
 |
His willingness to do this make bath time a lot easier.
To wash off I just tell him to put his head under water
and then he's all clean! |
|
 |
| And He's even happy about it! |
Hooray for Corbin! Lizzie HATED swimming forever because she couldn't stand to get her face wet.
ReplyDeleteGood Job Corbin! I remember his fear when we went swimming back in April, he's come a long way! Although I do wish Camden had some fear of the water...yesterday we were playing in the pool and he thought he could swim and went in a little to deep, I had to rescue him and he thought it was funny!
ReplyDeleteCamden is just so cute! I miss that little guy! Will it be warm enough to swim when we come visit?
ReplyDeleteOh cute! BTW, Corbin is forever embedded in Branston's mind... he was talking to him on the "phone" aka the baby monitor. I may just have to let him call corbin for real:)
ReplyDelete